Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Favorites / Planner

I've decided to make the first day of the month the day I share one of my favorite things.
Since I already posted about the family calendar my dad makes for us each year, (which would have been a perfect favorite for the first day of the year - HAPPY NEW YEAR! )
I am choosing something else ...
 
Franklin Planner
 
Over the years I have tried other planners, and this has become my favorite. 
Right now I use only the compact size monthly pages, but have used the daily and weekly format other years.
Maybe someday I'll learn to print my own format.  ???? 
(I don't know, why spoil a good thing?  We'll see!)
 
 
The binder I use is one I got on a sale last year, and it's a bit more shiny than I thought it might be, but I still like it okay.
 
 
I love that it can contain other pages and info, like page protectors with doctor and other misc. pages, lists, and addresses.
 

Gotta keep organized!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...