Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Things will turn out better than you think" and other Encouraging Capsule Sermons




My husband often tells me
"things will turn out better than you think"

... and he's right ..., they usually do! I suppose it's a matter of attitude.


image found at LauriAnna's Vintage Home


This next saying leads me to believe that if they haven't turned out better than I thought, I just have to wait a bit longer to see how it really turns out.








image from the daily Quipple
 Remembering our past can be quite helpful because it can help us learn from our mistakes and our successes, but we shouldn't dwell on them -

“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
C.S. Lewis


Yip, our attitude seems to have a lot to do with our happiness in life!





So, let's move forward with a happy spirit!


"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
  - Winston Churchill

SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...