Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cute Shelf with Drawer Pulls Pegs

Look at these cute knobs or drawer pulls instead of pegs from Someday Crafts.  It is so darling!



 I would love to replace all of the wood pegs in my daughters room someday, but I'm afraid the holes we drilled for the pegs would not work for the drawer pulls. Too bad I didn't see this many years ago when we created the wrap around shelf in her room.


  Jewelry is what hangs on those pegs now, and the room has taken on a little different look, but I haven't changed the color of those walls. She graduates next year, so I think the color is staying. Especially since there are a couple other rooms in the house that really need some help - like the main bath (it's happening now - yes!).

SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...