Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ahhhh! Colors


The colors in my previous post, of the mints, really appeal to me and I am often drawn to them. I wish I used them in my kitchen and family room, but no! However, I did just realize that in the fall of 2003 I did use them in the first (and last) little girls room I ever did create. I was so pleased with the finished project. The problem is that with all my blood, sweat, and tears into that room I can't bring myself to change it. My teenage daughter wants a different look, but I haven't been able to re-do. We have changed some decor for her, but not the walls. Hey, I rag rolled all four walls! Yes, ALL BY MYSELF!


They really are such peaceful colors. Maybe I could snuggle up with my blanket and watch a good movie. Hey, my blanket...check out the colors...just a little bit different version of similar colors, but still soft and sweet. And check out my soft, yellow, forty year old teddy bear. He still brings a smile as he sits in a chair in my family room. Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...