Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Verrines

I learned something recently that I'm going to share -

I hadn't heard of Verrines before, but I just saw it used on Kara's Party Ideas, sharing a recipe of Red Velvet Strawberry Mousse Parfaits from Art de Fete

Red Velvet Strawberry Mousse Parfait Recipe! Perfect for Valentine's Day! By Art de Fete Kara's Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com
 
Verrines: Luxury In A Glass

A verrine is an appetizer or dessert that consists of a number of components layered artfully in a small glass. (The word verrine refers to the glass itself; literally it means "protective glass.")

The word refers to the glass itself, but has since been used as the type of dessert being layered in those glasses.  I have created my own verrines and didn't even know that is what they are called.


The recipe above makes me think I should try it again ..., soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...