Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hearts

 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.  Matthew 6:21
 

It's  time for hearts, well, it's always time for hearts, but Valentines Day is coming up ..., and so is a 34th anniversary (one place my heart can be found is with my husband), so hearts are definitely in order right now ... and this little garland of hearts hangs nicely on this cabinet found here. It looks like a great way to remind us to look into our hearts and find what is really precious to us.
 
 
 
 
A good man out of the good treasure of his aheart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the bheart his cmouth dspeaketh.  Luke 6:45 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...