Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Quilts

I love the quilting on this quilt.  The colors are wonderful.  The pattern is not necessarily my favorite, but the white could be playing a big part in making this Finished Scrappy Rainbow Quilt look so colorful and bright. From Diary of a Quilter
The back is really bright too.
And the edges look lovely with different patterns.  She didn't plan it that way, but ran out of the first pattern and used the small piece of a stripe.  I think it could have had a few different patterned sections throughout.
 ---

Here is a quilt from Moda Bake Shop that has some white in it, framing each color.

 ---

The white in this lovely quilt from Lucy & Norman is in the background.



One of my favorite things about this quilt is the strip of pieces in the back side.  What a sweet addition to create color and character.

 ---

 This quilt from One Shabby Chic uses the same technique as the quilt above (I might have found it from a link on that site above).






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...