Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

More Pantry Love and a Book Nook


I really like this look ... REALLY LIKE IT! - saw it on pinterest.
The chalkboard cupboard fronts could be used to write down what is being stored behind the doors. 



-----

Décor Chic shows us The Great Pantry Makeover -
The Pantry was this ...





and became ...




These turntables look pretty strong and seem to be a great addition to this pantry.

 -----

Not a pantry, but kitchen cupboards above the sink, raised to a different level than those on either side of the window.  Nice look and great place to store some stuff, from BHG.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...