Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Use Up Your Fabric Remnants

Fabric Remnants can hang around for a long time if you can't think of what to do with them. Sometimes it seems that throwing them away would be a good choice.  Here are a few ideas I came across and thought I'd save for a rainy day - just in case I need help remembering what to do with all of my scraps.
 Drawer pulls - made with fabric scraps.   I think they are pretty cute!  From Anna Maria


--

A hand bag is another idea - patch together some pieces and then create a bag like this from Crafterholic.



--

Tipnut has a post with 50 ideas for using fabric scraps.



--

Another post from Tipnut shares 40 fabric flowers to make.







--


One idea from The Art of Homemaking shares a fabric wreath.



--

I have seen and created my own paper covered clothes pins, but here are some fabric covered pins - sure wouldn't take a very large piece of fabric.  Maybe we should keep some clothes pins on hand to make up some of these with the tiny scraps after our sewing projects are done.  Collect them in a pretty glass bowl or vase or bottle and give an assortment for gifts when the need arises.
These are from etsy




--

Decorate your gift cards like these from Art and Blog.
These could be hearts, stars, flowers, or bear shapes, or any outline shape including a simple circle. How about a men's tie for Father's Day?



--

Personalize a picture frame with scraps of fabric like this from Moda Bake Shop


--

Or, leave the frame as it is and decorate the inside of the back board like this from Little Big Town Designs









SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...