Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Stuff

 
Coffee Filter Flowers from U-Create
Because I don't drink coffee, I don't use filters, and I don't know if this is an expensive or inexpensive thing to do, but it looks pretty.  The colors are great - if you like those colors ;) and I do.
 
How to Make Coffee Filter Flowers - GORGEOUS!
 
-----
 
Look at these lovely poms created over paper lanterns.
 
 
 
-----
 
Claim your glass or dessert cups with sweet little tags tied with slim ribbon like these from The Party Dress.  I don't do wine, but I do use stemware, so this look would work.
I imagine using this type of tag when large groups of stemware (including dessert cups) are needed and borrowed from several owners.  These little tags add color and character (even some charm) to the finished look and could be used to designate which glass should be returned to which owner (by using pre-determined colors or numbers or letters, or words, of course). 
 
 
-----


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...