Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fair Game

Here are several ideas for our family fair that were on my secret pinterest board.

Jam Booth isn't a secret, but the flavors might be for awhile.

Jams (just a look - recipe options follow)

Award winning Jams

Dreamsicle Jam from Kelli's Kitchen
Buttery Caramel Apple Jam Recipe
 or food.com uses coconut in their recipe


Games and activities


build a shishkaball ball-drop for backyard games
Library3


Scrabble or Word Game on Pinterest



Large Jenga (I have a few of these blocks already)

Country Fair Farm Outdoor Wedding http://martamayphotography.co.uk/

hay-stack-game.jpg


Deluxe Limbo Kit with Base 

 Hoop Shots (someone is doing bucket ball, so this might not be as fun)

shooting a basketball
Crawl Under Bars Flag RaceCrawl Through Arches


whatdayathink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...