Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Curved Shower Curtain

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This is one of those things that I'm grateful for, because it makes life a bit easier in simple ways.
  
 
A rounded or curved shower curtain rod
image from bing images
 
We put one in our master bath a couple years ago and have really enjoyed it.  We wished to find them for our 3 foot showers but they were not available.
 
We are not home to enjoy it right now, and we miss it. It makes the shower space a bit larger and nicer to use.  They don't have them in this apartment. 
 
 
 
I also found this on the bing search and thought I'd add it ...
 
Scarf holder using curved shower curtain rod!!!
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...