Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Blue Beverage

I was looking for a blue punch a while ago and found a few recipes, (see Turquoise Lemonade) but here is one I just saw - from Toni Spilsbury that looks good.
 
It might not be the perfect time of year for blue punch, but if you do a blue Christmas, it might be just right.
 
Tiffany-Inspired Party Punch
 
 
When I was wanting the blue lemonade a while ago I was looking for the little packages of Kool-Aid powder in blue and couldn't find it, even online.  This recipe uses the premixed gallon of juice - maybe I can find that easier!?!?!?!
 
 
 
I think I'll try this someday!
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...