Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Wall


I really like this wall from Apartment Therapy -
the wood, the distress, the blue & white - Love the Look!



 --

Here is another idea for a wall of wood ... covered with wall paper.  This is actually just a print from society6, but it looks lovely for a wall accent.  I can see it adding loveliness to the inside of an old barn or a beautiful dining room, or maybe a parlor or an enclosed patio.

 Rococo Style 3 Art Print

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...