Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Garden Delight

Love this garden from Rustic Wedding Chic
If I had a garden like this I would put my old fridge in it too!
There is so much I like about this rustic look - the color, the old swing, the pathway and edging, the wood post things (what are those called anyway?), the trees, and even the dryness of it all because that would mean I'd be able to grow things in my garden without worrying about watering them. ;)

California vintage style wedding location
----

Maybe we could walk thru a lovely gate door like this, from Houzz, into a beautiful garden ...



----

Maybe we could find a beautiful mossy chair (from google) in the garden behind that door above






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...