Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Picking a Treasure

Today I share something we picked from the lower edge of the field we purchased over 20 years ago.  I didn't know it was "planted" there, but it has been there for many years before we purchased it. 
The men were cleaning up junk around our farm units and threw this "pick" in the truck to take to the recycling center.
My husband told me about their pick and I just had to see it. 
My guys kindly put a tall ladder up to the truck and I climbed up to take a look ... and indeed this pick was a treasure.
My guys didn't even complain when I asked them to take it back down out of that truck. 
Then they brought it to the house and carried it up to our porch.
My guys did however, tell me that if I wanted it moved from there, I'd probably better get myself a hand truck. :)  I've got some great guys!!!

Here it is ... my treasure ... it's a Kelvinator. 
I don't know much about it, but it's got the coolest door!  I love the round corners and it's so short. maybe it's from the 50's?  So Fun! I've got to clean it up though.
Who'd a thought an old fridge would make someone happy?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...