Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Crafty Things

I think all of these are from a country sampler magazine years ago.
I liked the look and saved them in my paper files - I'm now minimizing my paper stash and saving things here.
 
Some have the purchase info with them, but I do not know if any of them are still in business.
 
Such a great looking barn
 
hanging hearts and crafts
 
 
Love the rag sheep (not really a fan of cats and dogs).
 
 
Father and Son on tractors - so sweet.
(I can't believe I scanned that crocked - eek!)
 
-----
 
Here is something I'm not sure where I got it, but I'm saving it non-the-less.
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...