Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Creative Stuff




image from A Curious Mind
---
 
I like this look - 


It's a cute look from Creative Co-op.
 

---
 
Wall Pockets!  have you heard of them before?  Repurpose jean pockets to make them --- from kidsomania
 
 
 
 
There are several other wall pocket ideas there too - 12 total.

 
 
 
---

This is from decor8.
I thought the saying fit well here. 
The post says that it’s a quote taken from Dr. Wayne W. Dyer’s book, “Wishes Fulfilled”.

heart home

 ---

Need to cover up those springs again.  I liked this idea from facebook


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...