Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Great Party Looks

From Sweet Designs comes:
cute kraft paper covered, twine tied, wooden spoon embellished dessert jars ...,
and twine tied drink bottles with cute blue striped straws, and kraft gift/favor bags with tiny clothes pins holding a cute tag ...,
and linen or burlap looking bunting above and in front of the dessert table.
-----

Cute and colorful paper backdrop from Sugar Bee Crafts

-----

I know we've seen a lot of bunting, but I just couldn't leave this one out - I wanna see this look again someday.  From Truly Chic Inspirations


-----

This look is from Green Wedding Shoes


-----

I Heart Nap Time shares 50 Sweet Girl Party Ideas


-----


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...