Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Vintage Weddings



Vintage is possibly my favorite look.  It can combine with most any other look to create a beautiful and complete look. I think Boho fits nicely with Vintage - they can be quite similar when using neutral and washed out colors.
Click on Weddings Galore-y at the right to see all the weddings I've posted - the majority are vintage.
On this post I hope to not show any that I have previously shown, so be sure to take at look at that Galore-y because there are some beautiful vintage weddings there.
A great vintage wedding can be found at Elizabeth Anne Designs.
I don't know what is hanging on those strings from the tree - any ideas???


---

 From Riverside Cottage 
"Natural settings are hugely popular for the beauty and ambiance that they provide & the minimal decor that is required."
It is a lovely look - indoors or out, but outdoors does seem to be a bit more appealing to me.  Such a cute hanging ornament / votive holder, especially against the textures of the tree bark and sheer swag. Beautiful.



---

Trees can be a great focus point - just look at the way they use this tree, here.

bohemian wedding ideas

---

Green Wedding Shoes shows this Age Inspired Love Story.
I like this cake.  It's simple and charming.

wedding dessert table cake and sweets
vintage wedding decor books camera letters farm

---

Vintage French Wedding Inspiration from Green Wedding Shoes.
Vintage is a mix and match much like boho - but I think I might have already said that...

just married bunting
vintage table

---

More candles in glass jars, hanging from trees.  From OneWed.
so lovely!

Vintage-wedding-ideas-mason-jars-ceremony-reception-decor-2.original

---

Great Cake from here.
Ah! Buttons! 


---

Elizabeth Anne Designs shares this look.
Barns are vintage, old things are vintage..., and this wedding speaks vintage. Can you hear see it?


---

10 Tips for a Vintage Wedding here.

---

From Weddings by Lilly.
This setup is lovely - the different areas, the rock walk and wall, the blues, the pinks, the whites..., it's such a great look.





---

How about some vintage books on some rustic(ish) brick?  From Simple is BeautifulThis is simple and beautiful.



---

More great looks here
Lace ..., lovely lace! 


---

and have you ever dressed up an orange like this, or seen one dressed like this?  Kinda cute huh!


---

Vintage Doors from The Plunge Project.
Old doors are always cool.  How about that door hanging with rope, creating a great table!!!  It might move a bit as you are eating at it, but it would only make things more interesting.



---

Suitcases as weddings are great!
Isn't the color of this suitcase lovely!  From Casamenteiras.



---

This is a bit familiar, but I don't recall if I have shown it before, so I'm taking a chance and posting it here, because I just don't want to forget it.
From Vintage Blossom.
Love the tablecloth and the chair.
I'm pretty sure I haven't shown the bottles and twigs - they are awesome too.




---

That ruffled table cloth setup comes from this wedding at Green Wedding Shoes and includes these too. 
Of course I love the assorted glassware, and I also love the doily cloth, the cherries in the candy bowl, the flowers/greenery on the plate.



lilac wedding details

---


Here is some vintage fabric from Paper Blog - (you'll have to translate it if you wanna read it.)
I do love ripped fabric garland.

Decoración de buffet  vintage

---


Great backdrop area from Wedding Bee. 



---

What a wonderful flower cart from Elizabeth Anne Designs



---

Okay, I guess I've got to stop somewhere!
Vintage!  It's just so lovely!

One last thing -
Rustic Wedding Chic has a post about the Top 10 Vintage Weddings.
This is one of them - and yes, I almost forgot - boots and baby's breath are definitely included in some vintage weddings.

 Bridesmaids in different color cowboy boots

You might want to take a peek at each of those 10 weddings so you don't miss out on things like this


vintage-style-wedding-banner

and this
country wedding flowers

 and this

 wood-plate-chargers

and this

texas-vintage-style-wedding

and this



and ..., I should stop ..., really stop!

Um! one final note: those last few were a great fall and winter look weren't they!

okay, I'm done!
for now!
But I'm sure that vintage will keep showing up in future posts.



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...