Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Work From The Inside Out

I was trying to do some de-junking, and was going through my Sunday School study guide to see if I had written any notes that I wanted to save (and hadn't yet).  There was a quote someone shared last fall that I really liked.  It was this:
 
"The Lord works from the inside out.
The world works from the outside in."
 
So True!
 
I searched for and found the message that quote was taken from.
It is from Ezra Taft Benson, full message found HERE.
His message continues like this;
 
"The world would take people out of the slums. Christ takes the slums out of people, and then they take themselves out of the slums. The world would mold men by changing their environment. Christ changes men, who then change their environment. The world would shape human behavior, but Christ can change human nature."
 
His message is titled
 
Born of God
“What think ye of Christ?” (Matt. 22:42.) That question, posed by our Lord, has challenged the world for centuries.
 
Throughout the ages prophets have exhorted the people to make up their minds. “Choose you this day whom ye will serve,” pled Joshua. (Josh. 24:15.) Elijah thundered, “How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him.” (1 Kgs. 18:21.) When you choose to follow Christ, you choose the Way, the Truth, the Life—the right way, the saving truth, the abundant life. (See John 14:6.) “I would commend you to seek this Jesus,” states Moroni. (Ether 12:41.)

 
I love the internet and am often amazed at what I can find there.  I love the good stuff, like this print of the quote I heard/found.   

image here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...