Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Paper Bags

Western Fringed Paper Bags from I Gotta Create


This is a moment when I need to sit and rest, so after saving this look I spent some time at the computer - I took a quick look at Google Images, Pinterest, and even Etsy, and found several more ideas - so fun!

~~~~~

The simple bag with a bow and tag from Just A Little Something For You


~~~~~

Paper Crave has a simply pretty trim and tag look

~~~~~

Add a homemade or purchased card to the front of a bag like these great Valentine bags from One Day At A Time,  add colored tissue paper and wa-la!


~~~~~

They also show this beautifully adorned bag


~~~~~

How about an embossed look like these from an TodoPapel - an Etsy shop.


~~~~~

Just write on them like these found on pinterest.


~~~~~

Or type or print on them like these from Cottage Hill


~~~~~

Use only part of the bag like these packets from Did Someone Say Party?  Stamps and paper clips add a great look.


~~~~~
A paper bag vase from BHG




~~~~~

Add a large rosette like these from Burlap and Blue, and you're done.



~~~~~

Okay, there are a lot more, but I just had to stop.

Paper bags are an awesome thing - used in a creatively simple way they become a great look.
Some older posts that include paper bags are
SaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...