Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Looking for Box Lunch Boxes

I have seen many great picnic looks with fun lunch boxes.
I've done some searching to find those cute boxes. I'm sure I'll need to refer to it again some day so this post is to save what I have found. 

Imagine twine and/or tags on each of these items as you look.
Nashville Wraps has a great variety of packaging items.
Here are a couple I was most interested in.
This first look reminds me of the look I found and saved HERE.
The captions under each photo are links to the site - click to find the purchase info for each.
This second look is a great look too, and has a carrying handle on top.
gable-boxes

Gable boxes can be found on Amazon in bright color.
assorted-bright-color-gable-boxes

These from Food Biz Supply have just one top fold, but they you have to buy a large number of them, which is fine if you need a large number.

take-out-containers

One more place is Garnish, where I found these to purchase an exact number you might need, but a bit more expensive per item.  As with all of these places, Garnish has some other great items for picnics.

bio-pak-take-out
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...