Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Doilies on Display

I love doilies! I might even have enough to make one of these doily garlands, found at Elizabeth Anne Designs.


I don't know where this comes from, but I still like the look. I can't say the guy is thrilled to be holding it, but I like it anyway.


I know this first table runner is on Pinterest, but I don't know if that is where I found it the first time I saved the Look. But doilies are always pretty...and an assortment of them is all the lovely.

From U Create.


I like this Look. Pretty Wraps found on Pinterest


Still looking for where I found this look.

A similar look comes from a shop at Esty (It's very possible that is where I first found it, and it sold)



Doily Pillow DIY at Smile and Wave



Paper Doilies Too:
Nicely Done! Envelopes from Martha Stewart


Also from Martha Stewart, these Lacy Luminarias


Doily under clear plates. I think this is a great idea. Use colored doilies (I've spray painted them before) to work with your decor and to change things up a bit with the clear plates from time to time. Again, from Martha Stewart


Box inserts. With Joy


Also at With Joy is a doily wrapped invite.


Doily Favor Bags. They used paper, and it is very awesome...I love the look. I would also like to see it with cloth doilies. indieBerries Includes DIY.


Wrap a bottle or glass. Whisker Graphics


This post started with a garland and will end with one now -
Paper Heart Doily Garland with Lights Love Audrey


Or Two :)
Paper Colored Doily Garland Amy Atlas


Okay, I found one more that had to be added, so I'm not ending with a doily garland, I am ending this post with a doily cookie. Photo found at Tara Sloggett


Um, and another...
Rebecca Newport
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...