Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bottles and Jars and Flowers...Oh My!

Pockets of Hope


So pretty. A Lady's Findings


Knots and Kisses


Bottles, Jars and Only White Flowers stuffed onto this table top. Love the Look! Celebrations at home


Green Wedding Shoes


Hanging in small bottles on a green background. homelife


Bottles of flowers tied together. Country Living


Bottles, flowers and burlap put together so nicely here at Green Wedding Shoes


Martha Stewart
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...