Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Art Work

I like the texture and layers on this  - from HERE

 
I thought it was interesting that we had just seen a display at Redlands Cal. that was a similar style of creation - several colors, layers, and assorted materials to create a unique look. 

The artist is standing behind his work.  I didn't get his name, but I did like his work and thought that some day I might create my own art with his style.  Ya, some day!  It was great!


 
Well, the day after getting home I found the artwork pictured in the first image and was surprised to see that it is the same style. It just leads to more inspiration I guess.

I wish we could see all the different materials and layers used in the photo but I hope to remember it in my mind.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...