Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Beautiful Neutral

I really like this look ... the neutral colors are not bold and popping ... in your face ... they are soft and beautiful adding to the natural and relaxing feeling of this wedding (or the relaxing look of this wedding).

This bouquet was the first thing I noticed - and I loved the softer almost muted colors.


The next beautiful thing I noticed was the garland and lighting at the ceiling. I love the neutral colors that add so much to this look.


Then I saw the chairs with the matching garland, and noticed the rough edges that made the look much more simple and natural.


Even more exciting was the tiny garland on the white plates. It was a finishing touch that made that table simply and awesomely special. I do love this look.



There was more to this look from Green Wedding Shoes - click on the link to see how wonderful the green salad looks on the dining table and to find a collection of jars filled with greenery. Those greens seem to add the final touch to this look. There is also a dessert table that is simply done with the neutral colors
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...