Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Spring Look ... or two!

Brabourne Farm brings us a Party Pretty post with a few great spring looks.

I love the flowery backdrop behind this table scape.
I like the beads that flow off the table.
I like the white milk glass vases and the pink flowers (though my style says there are too many bouquets on the table) and the table itself is great.




The look first noticed on this table scape is the bouquet of soft spring colored flowers...especially the blue. (Okay, they may be tissue flowers, but either way the colors are appealing.)
I love the doily under the bouquet and I really like the soft pink glass used at each setting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...