Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Creative Use Of Maps

It's a fun look!
Use real maps or scrapbooking paper with a map design to create a fun look.

Create buntings or banners, paper flowers, cover hat or shoe boxes or wooden letters, shape into cones for snacks, fold into many origami shapes, or fold up some book covers.

Great note cards and envelopes. Wear the Canvas


Creative Gift Wrap at Style Me Pretty


Green Wedding Shoes
Paper wrap around the flowers.

Heart garland.


Pinwheels The Bride's Guide at Martha Stewart


Map Pennant Banner The Wright House
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...