Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby's Breath Beauty

Small, Simple, and Effective. Ruffled I just have to say; those white flowers look like yarn pompoms. Clever Flower huh?!?!?!


Tucked in with red roses for a beautiful look. Carithers Flowers


Just enough baby's breath. A beautiful collection of flowers and color. There seems to be a hint of blue to the left, and I think more of that could be added nicely. Style Me Pretty


I don't usually care for a bouquet made just from baby's breath, but this one does look gorgeous. I like the driftwood and the candles that get to sit almost under the bouquet because the vase, filled with rice, is so tall. Very nice! Bower Power Blog


In spite of what I previously said about not caring for all baby's breath bouquets I have found another Look that is Beautiful in White! Vases with baby's breath, "chained" together. Austin Wedding Blog


Baby's Breath looks beautiful in this backdrop at 100 Layer Cake It's a beautiful wedding.


Ah! Baby's Breath tucked in the hair. Adorable. Ruffled


After all, this is a post about Baby's Breath, and here it is in Tin Cans, hanging from the rafters. Jesi Haack Design


AND, Just for Fun! This photo is found HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...