Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Setting the Table

Mix and Match or Miss Match Intimate Weddings


This looks very nice. The flower could be almost any color and look great. Green Wedding Shoes


Love the colors here. From Style Me Pretty



The problem with this is that it's so hard for me to find such a great combination. Well, and, where would I store all of those plates. Maybe I could do that for two or four, but I don't very often cook for only two or four. Country Living


Paper Plates come in fun colors and patterns too. This is a fun look. Country Living


Notice the cookie "name tag" from Green Wedding Shoes



Lovin' The Look of the Doilies! Great color too. RubyJu


I like the way the napkins hang over the table and add color to the decor.
The Bride's Cafe

Snowy Bliss




This is pretty, but it looks like the plates are too close together. I liked it enough to post it for the Look and ideas that it includes. The Bride and Groom


A book place mat and a library card name card. Such a fun idea from All About The Tables As their name suggests, there is a lot of other table decor too. Check 'em out!

(Other book or book pages ideas coming up in another post.)

Tulle over the linens Niche White


This silverware look from Project Wedding


Tag Tied Silverware idea from Etsy


Cheerful color added with homemade fabric napkins. From Love and Lavender



Now, after saying/showing so much about setting the table I must include this one important fact;

Image from a Mary Englebreit Calendar.

I do love a beautiful looking table, but would have little reason to set one if I had no one to share it with. If it was just me, I'd stand at the counter and eat or sit on a soft chair with my plate on my lap, or even sit at the computer so I could eat and Look at the same time. It's true, I've had ocassion to do each of those before so I'm sure I'd do it again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...