Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Sitting Pretty

Bales don't always work for seating, but maybe these options would fit the occasion. There are some nice looks. It just depends on the conditions, the surroundings, what is available, and the desire of course.

Pillows on Pews Outside found at Modern Romance
I would love to have seen this look - I do like it.




Or pillows on a bench.




Ribbons (or fabric strips) on a chair add beautiful color to the bride and groom (or other special) chairs. Ah Ribbon! It can be so beautiful in so many places ... I guess that is for another post.

This photo is from Wedding Bee. Check out Emmaline Bride for more photos.




Even this type of chair looks great with ribbons. Found on Hostess with the Mostess.
Check out their Alice in Wonderland inspired Birthday Party.




I really like this swing with beautiful long ribbon bows (of course the little girl makes it cute too) found at Elizabeth Anne Designs.




And this swing or chair is a great idea. Chairs are "upcycled" into many things at Poetic Home, where this photo came from.




Don't like your chairs? How 'bout a cover?




I love the assorted chairs look! These two photos are found on Jessica Claire.
This whole look is lovely - it's another place I would like to have seen.






This photo is from Green Wedding Shoes.




We often use the church chairs - nothing special, but they work and are no charge.




Like Color? Collect folding chairs and spray paint them whatever color you choose. Saw these on Pinterest. There are other styles there too.




These next colorful chairs are found on Design Sponge




Are these buckets? How about stools?




Who needs chairs?
Try blankets on the lawn.




Beautiful, from The Abbey Blog



Doesn't it just look so romantic?  It's like a Hallmark movie.
They added cozy and beauty to this loveliness.
So many places I wish I could have been to see the beauty of it all.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...