Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bales for Seating and More

What do you use when you don't have enough chairs? Do you have access to bales?
 Done right, it looks great!

Photos with the yellow streamers come from HERE






I love the pillow idea, but I also think there needs to be a cloth down in front so clothes and legs don't get scratched by the bales.













Here is some cloth down in front, and lovely arrangements at the sides.













Cute bale sofa or luv seat - photo from HERE


















This looks like it is to be used as a sofa table. The tray on top of the bale would keep the glasses upright. That comes from Green Wedding Shoes
















Assorted quilts covering the bales - from West Aussie Wedding HERE!












Bales can even be used as a table or tier display. There are small bales sold in stores for table top decor.




















There are more pics HERE
And of course, check out Pinterest for bale seating.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...