Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Brand

Today I am continuing with the crafts at our last family reunion.
Craft for the women (Just a Box ... here) and for the children (Keepsnakes here).

The men at our family reunion needed to create something too, right? We thought so!

So, we cut some slices off an old tree pulled from our family patriarch's home/yard and brought his electric brand.

Each man was then able to take that brand and burn a slice of wood, ready for display on an easil or hanging on a wall or .....





The brand = Lightning Lazy H





We loved the final product here! Ironically, the crafts for the women and men were more simple than for the children, but that just left time for the men and women to help the children. It all turned out good!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...