Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Just a box...but it says so much!

More from our last family reunion, where we had a craft for the women, men, and children. They were all quite simple and inexpensive. Reunions have enough other expenses for families, like fuel, food, lodging, etc., we wanted to be a bit careful and keep the costs down.

Last post showed the craft for the children - KeepSnakes. This was a craft for the women. Next post will show the craft or project for the men.





Our reunion was centered around heritage and the fact that many of our ancestors went through severe hardships to be able to live the teachings they had been taught, due to a new faith they had found.

This quote seemed quite fitting, so I searched for a way to use it.

Your future is as bright as your faith.

I found these boxes at Craft Warehouse and loved the look, the colors and sizes. I asked my sister-in-law to make the vinyl lettering for me. We didn't have a set of boxes for each woman (though some would have liked that), but each was able to choose a size she preferred.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...