Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Knowledge is Power / Move a Pinterest Board

 
You've heard the saying  KNOWLEDGE IS POWER ...
(image found here)



Well, I learned something the other day and it did empower me.
 
This new knowledge wasn't anything profound and you probably already knew it, but it sure made things easier for me.
 
So, what was it that I learned? 
I learned that you can drag and drop your pinterest boards to alphabetize them. 
This new knowledge has made finding my boards much easier when I try to search for one. 
 


 "Knowledge is power but action gets things done."



(image found here)
 
I just got so frustrated one day trying to find one of my boards and decided to click and drag a board to see if I could move it ...,  and it worked!   Now it is much less time consuming and much less frustrating.
 
 

(image found here)

If you are not willing to learn, 
No one can help you.
If you are determined to learn,
No one can stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...