Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nothing Added

This is a great outdoor area from 100 Layer Cake 
It's a beautiful natural look! Nothing Added except for the chairs and microphone stand.  How easy is that!  (Except for the upkeep year round, but I'm guessing that gets done anyway.)
 



Here is the same area with a different look, from Verandas Beach House. It looks like this was before the greenery grew and color was added.
 
 

Just thinking about weddings and receptions today, especially since My husband and I are celebrating 34 years ...,  He's still the one! ..., and ALWAYS will be!
And, I keep trying to be the one for him ..., still!

  
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...