Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beautiful Spring

There isn't a Look I'm saving from one of my favorite online sights - I just didn't see anything to save, but, I walk out my front door and find A LOOK I LOVE.
This is my Weeping Cherry Tree. It is filled with blossoms ... and bees! Not only do we see blossoms, but we hear those bees that are loving that tree right now. Surely they are singing Oh Happy Day!



The daffodils in the background are great to see too. I love the early blossoms of spring time...
which leads me to another tree out our front door...

This Flowering Almond. It is not yet in full bloom, but aren't the blossoms beautiful!?!?!? They are another LOOK I LOVE!



Now, if I can just get my lawn fertilized and cut and edged and the rest of the yard to look as lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...