Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Built in Beds

Stuff I'm lovin'
 includes built in beds. 

They certainly have their place ..., depending on the place.
This, seen at Beachcomber, make a great seat or bed for every time of the day. Dual purpose is great!
---
And ..., a bit more detail and storage ability, but a little more bed like (which means it probably would be too hard to use for seating), from HERE


---
Great storage and great beds seen at Poetic Home 


There are 7 looks there.


- - -

And possibly one of my favorite is this one from Aiken House and Gardens.
Isn't it beautiful! The color sceme, the textures, the whole thing!

 

and here is a corner you cannot see in the first photo - it includes a great little shelf



---

Here is another look found at Houzz
I didn't spend enough time to see them all, but I did look at a few pages and know that it would be a great place to go for ideas if I was seriously considering creating some built in beds.


SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...