Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Lovely Wedding Look

I think this Romantic Moscow Wedding from Ruffled is lovely!
 
winter Moscow wedding via ruffledblog.com
 
anemone wedding bouquets via ruffledblog.com
 
pink dessert tables via ruffledblog.com
 
pink wedding receptions via ruffledblog.com
 
Marie Antoinette inspired dessert table via ruffledblog.com
 
glittery-moscow-wedding-48
 
 
Pink, Gold, soft colors, beautiful flowers, lovely backdrop, pretty buffet display, ...
 
Sigh!!!!
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...