Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Double Belgian-Waffle Maker

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This is one of those things that I'm grateful for, because it makes life a bit easier in simple ways.

 This is something new to me, but it only took one use to find that it was a favorite.  I've always been intrigued with the waffle irons at motels that rotate to cook.  I don't know why, but I've always wanted one, but because they only cook one at a time it just wasn't ever a good purchase for me, with such a large family.

Well, times are changing, my family is shrinking when it comes to breakfast time, and hubby and I are on our own for a few months for a stem cell transplant and we need to stock a kitchen with things to help us cook good food.  We still have children at home to use what we have there, so I have to purchase a few things that I don't have two or more of so I can have one too.  Setting up a second kitchen can be expensive, but it's so fun. (well, fun for me, not so much for hubby)

 I bought us one of these ...

Waring Pro Double Belgian-Waffle Maker




I am loving it. 
I haven't used it enough and I look forward to using it over and over again with different recipes.  It is a favorite new toy of mine.
If you have a favorite waffle recipe you'd like to share, please send it my way.

FYI - I ordered mine from Amazon, which is also the image source.

 More FYI because I don't want to send out the wrong impression -
Our second kitchen is partially stocked, but not completely.  And, some of the items it does have are just not working correctly or aren't clean enough or the right kind of item that I like to use. Lucky for me, there was no waffle iron.  I'm smiling!
We had waffles here before I purchased this maker, but they were the frozen waffles that we pop in the toaster, and I must say that we do like those, and they smell so yummy while they are toasting.
We've even used them as a bun when we didn't have a bun in the house, and they weren't too bad that way.
 


SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...