Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Garden Beds


I do have garden beds, but I don't have the little seat area on the ends like this.  It's a great idea.
 
From Family Fun June 2006 magazine
 
 
 
I think the top seat area would help hold it together better and be awesome for a great place to sit while weeding the garden.

One thing I have learned (the hard way) is that garden beds shouldn't be very wide.  It's too hard to weed in the middle of the box if they are too wide.

Here is a picture of our garden boxes, found in our scrapbooks - taken about 12 years ago.


 
Harvesting from them can be kinda fun!



 
 The look has changed since 2001.
I'll have to try for a photo next year, because I'm out of time this year.


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...