Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paper Flowers


Paper flowers can be so pretty.  It's time consuming, but cheaper than real flowers. I guess it all depends on the look one wants.  Here are some great ideas for paper flowers.  I've probably showed flowers like these before, but they are worth showing again.

Pink and Yellow seem to always appeal to me, so maybe that is why I like these, but it's also the center part of the flower looking so unique and frilly.
 

 --

A multi-color flower can be found at digu.com


--

Smaller paper flowers from Style Me Pretty




--


Cupcake liner flowers from Martha Stewart


Cupcake liner flowers.The bouquet makes a pretty centerpiece. Small vases with a few blooms are easy party favors.

--

Wedding Bee shares this beautiful crepe paper flower dusted with gold.


--

Coffee filter flowers in great colors from Snowy Bliss




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...