Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Wooden Fire Crackers

Fourth of July Stuff
 
This cute bunch of fire crackers was from Pick Your Plum
That sale is over, but it could be an easy make just looking at this photo.
 
 
 ---

Here is another look, from Someday Crafts



---

Maybe a rustic look appeals to you - like these Americana Fire Crackers from here



---

Or, maybe you are into music - just add your favorite patriotic sheet music to the block - like this from Sassy Sanctuary.



---

Maybe you wanna BIG patio display like these from Hoosier Homemade.

DIY Wooden Firecrackers: Summer Front Porch Decorating on HoosierHomemade.com

---
 
Fire crackers can take on many successful looks - like these that my sister made me many years ago.
(shown with a poster board hat I made years ago for some cub scout décor - after all these years, I'm still saving it!  That's what I do!  Oh Bother!)


 Happy Independence HoliDay!
from my house to yours

 

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...