Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Crafting Supplies

It is getting close to Christmas and if for no other reason I would know that because my mail box starts filling up with catalogs ..., Tis the Season!
 
I received a 20 page catalog in the mail the other day from Consumer Crafts.  It was the first I'd heard about them.  I'm still not sure how they heard about me, but I'm glad they did. It was fun to look through.
 
After looking through their catalog, I searched through their website and, oh my!, what a place.  Just thought I'd share it with you, though I am in no way affiliated with them, nor do I get any sort of pay or credit for sharing. 
 
My favorite was the Washi Tape page (top right corner photo) and the cute way the Chinese take out box was decorated.  SO FUN!  I'm going to have to do that some time.  I also liked the Joy-ful Snowman.  So you see, they are not just selling craft supplies, they share ideas too.  That is always helpful and enjoyable.
 
With Christmas coming up soon, I thought I'd share it with you too.  Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...