Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, June 17, 2013

A Beautiful Place


I bet they don't get much dust in this area - where's the dirt to create it?
Isn't it a lovely look!!!  It's a lovely idea too ..., no dust!
Oh, we have dust here ..., dirt and wind create a lot of it ..., and we have a lot of dirt and a lot of wind here !!!
 
 
The problem I see with this look is that I want it all ..., for myself.  
I have a hard time with wall to wall neighbors. 
Unless my neighbors were my children and their families - then that would be wonderful.  
One reason I love country life.  We have great neighbors ..., down the road a bit. 
 
After all is said and done - I'd miss the dirt if I lived here.  But isn't it lovely!!!!
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...