Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Guest Books ...

 
 C.R.A.F.T. shares 28 unique guest book ideas.
Here are a few of my favorites.
 
First letter of your last name. 
If you need more space use the first letters of each name =
 Husband & Wife
sign in book
 
 
This is a beautiful look for the wedding, and I'm sure the cards could then be kept in a beautiful box.
guest book
 
 
A slice of wood could be just the right thing for some.
guest book
 
Maybe a globe would be the right fit for some.
guest book ideas
 
What do you like?  What do you do?  Maybe a puzzle put together for guests to sign, or not put together, and let them sign individual pieces.
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...