Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bottle Top Candles and MORE!


Have you seen these pop cap candles?
There is a great tutorial at The Junk Nest
Of course, they can be any color. 



(Draft Magazine said they should burn about 1.5 hours each.)
---
Or how about this cap?
This look is from here ...



and they also have an orange peel candle.




shall we keep going?
How about candles in sea shell?  Imagine these scattered everywhere.  Lovely!
There are several more candle ideas at Recycle Reuse Renew Mother Earth Projects

So much fun!
(she has the bottle caps too, and many other things, including Altoids tins!)

I've seen them in tea cups (here and here), but here they are in candy dishes and dessert cups and goblets - from Frugal Living



Oh my!  What can I put candle wax in to make a beautiful candle?



Don't wanna make em? 
Then just decorate a tea light with washi tape like these from Lebenslustiger



I do love candle light!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...