Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Outdoor Weddings

Beautiful Outdoor Weddings
 Weddings by Lilly shows several Outdoor Weddings - here are only 3 from that post.
I really like the lace overlay on the tablecloth.  Brilliant pop of color too.


Chandeliers are always awesome - indoors or outdoors.  The candlesticks/candles, flowers, and all sorts of beautiful things lined up in the center of the table helps make this a lovely look.



I'm sure I've shown this one before, but I LOVE a soft draped tent or canopy, and this one is lovely.



-----

I love lights, and these are strung around on poles in the ground. Awesome - all we need are poles!  (and lights) 
From Reference Wedding Decoration

outdoor wedding decorations ideas

-----

Candle light always make a wedding look lovely and romantic.  Here are a couple looks with clusters of candles from Wedding DécorThey would look lovely in an outdoor setting, especially in the darker part of the evening when more light is needed.

Candle-Centerpieces

Large Candle Centerpieces

-----
 I'm sure this photo is not outside, but it sure would look nice outside.  So Lovely!  Vintage luggage is always great!  This is awesome color too.  From HERE

 -----


Sheer curtains tied back with a bouquet of flowers makes a lovely look.  From Wedding Elation, where you'll find several other great outdoor looks with chandeliers.


 -----

Isn't this a beautiful backdrop, from vivify



-----
 How about this look? From The Knot
Idea - Rent some furniture and set up lounge areas around the yard.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...