Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Outdoor Weddings

Beautiful Outdoor Weddings
 Weddings by Lilly shows several Outdoor Weddings - here are only 3 from that post.
I really like the lace overlay on the tablecloth.  Brilliant pop of color too.


Chandeliers are always awesome - indoors or outdoors.  The candlesticks/candles, flowers, and all sorts of beautiful things lined up in the center of the table helps make this a lovely look.



I'm sure I've shown this one before, but I LOVE a soft draped tent or canopy, and this one is lovely.



-----

I love lights, and these are strung around on poles in the ground. Awesome - all we need are poles!  (and lights) 
From Reference Wedding Decoration

outdoor wedding decorations ideas

-----

Candle light always make a wedding look lovely and romantic.  Here are a couple looks with clusters of candles from Wedding Décor.  They would look lovely in an outdoor setting, especially in the darker part of the evening when more light is needed.

Candle-Centerpieces

Large Candle Centerpieces

-----
 I'm sure this photo is not outside, but it sure would look nice outside.  So Lovely!  Vintage luggage is always great!  This is awesome color too.  From HERE

 -----


Sheer curtains tied back with a bouquet of flowers makes a lovely look.  From Wedding Elation, where you'll find several other great outdoor looks with chandeliers.


 -----

Isn't this a beautiful backdrop, from vivify



-----
 How about this look? From The Knot
Idea - Rent some furniture and set up lounge areas around the yard.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...