Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Right Thing To Do!

Men and women who turn their lives over to God will discover that He can make a lot more out of their lives than they can. 
He can deepen their joys, expand their vision, quicken their minds, strengthen their muscles, lift their spirits, multiply their blessings, increase their opportunities, comfort their souls, and pour out peace.” 
 
Ezra Taft Benson
Full message HERE
 
 
Another message, HERE, (includes part of that quote, and this one too);
 
“I feel it is good strategy to stand up for the right, even when it is unpopular. Perhaps I should say, especially when it is unpopular.”

image from google search
 
 consider this
 
image from google search
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...